In this 10 hour course, we'll begin with the 4 hour Core Course on a Walk Through the Law. The course will begin with a review of how to navigate the South Carolina Code of Laws and important definitions to know. We will cover important topics like:
- Reviewing where to find license law and how to navigate it through an example
- Explanation of specific definitions of common words in license law
- The purpose and duties of the SC Real Estate Commission
- Definitions of more specific words
- Duties of Brokers-in-Charge, Brokers, and Associated Licensees
- Trust accounting regulations
- Licensure Requirements
- The types of permissible Brokerage Relationships and the Disclosure of Brokerage Relationships form
- Duties to customers and clients
- The difference between dual and designated agency
- Rules regarding real estate teams'
- Terminating agency relationships and duties owed to clients after termination
- Property Managers, and Property Managers-in-Charge
- Misconduct and Grounds for Discipline
After A Walk Through the Law, we will move on to the 6 hour Financing portion of the class. This segment of the course provides you with an overview of important topics and concepts related to the financing of real estate transactions. It's primarily concerned with the financing of real estate transactions, and will cover such topics such as:
- Relevant Lending Laws
- Sources of Funds
- Government Loan Programs, and
- Documents Used in the Financing of Real Estate Transactions.
Throughout this course, there are quizzes and exercises meant to help you reinforce and retain your knowledge. This is a great package for a one-and-done approach to your 2020-2022 CE!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): DEE 2836, REC 3417
- Approved By: South Carolina Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".