South Dakota 12 Hour Residential Rental Agent CE Course
- 12 Hour Course
Residential rental agents in South Dakota are required to complete 12 hours of continuing education every two years. This course meets all of the state’s requirements in one package.
In this class, students can expect to learn about:
- Ethical concerns for real estate professionals, including a primer on ethics
- Recordkeeping basics, including financial records and property management specific recordkeeping
- Real estate as an investment
- Real estate-specific mathematical calculations
- The economics of property management
- Contract law and agency basics
- Fair housing laws and how to follow them
- Tenant relations, including balancing tenant and landlord rights
- Land use control and environmental issues that influence the real estate industry
- Marketing and advertising basics for real estate professionals
- And much more!
South Dakota law requires that students do not complete their full 12 hours of CE in one sitting. This course is broken into modules that provide intuitive stopping places along the way, and learning progress will be tracked so students can easily pick up where they left off.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: South Dakota Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".