Texas Real Estate Pre-License: Principles of Real Estate (60-hour)
- 60 Hour Course
The Texas Real Estate Pre-License: Principles of Real Estate 60-hour package is required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for prospective real estate licensees in Texas. Our Principles of Real Estate package touches on a broad spectrum of subjects required to prepare for the real estate profession in Texas. These topics include:
- Basic contract and agency law and their roles in Texas real estate
- Real estate math and the multitude of roles math plays in the industry
- A history of the monetary system and the impact of the economy on the real estate market
- An overview of the loan process and the many sources of homebuying funds
- An in-depth view of real estate brokerage as a business
- And much, much more!
This package provides an essential overview of the real estate profession in Texas and touches on nearly every facet of the industry that licensees will need to know for their future in Texas real estate. Enhance your chances to succeed in Texas real estate. Sign up now and get started on your Texas license!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 121 & 122
- Approved By: Texas Real Estate Commission
Phyllis Goodrich has been a certified real estate teacher since 1999. Her accomplishments in the field of Real Estate education are numerous and include things such as the CREI Designation from the Texas Real Estate Teachers Association, a CDEI designation from the International Distance Education Certification Center, and the At Home with Diversity Instructor Certification through the National Association of Realtors. In addition to her own courses Phyllis reviews Qualifying classes for publishers, reviews CE classwork for publishers, and is the author of the pre-license classes for salesman and brokers in Texas.