The Washington 3-Hour 2020-2021 Residential Core is a critical piece of the continuing education required for the renewal of your Washington State real estate license. This Core course provides real estate professionals with an overview of current issues and concepts in Washington real estate, including:
- Recent legislative changes to several critical forms such as the Escalation and inspection addenda, as well as to the 22EF evidence of funds form used in many transactions
- Updates on significant legislative developments affecting both the real estate excise and business and occupation taxes; state and federal protected classes; and landlord-tenant laws in Washington; and
- Changes to the VA loan process on loan limits and qualifying first-time VA borrowers.
Plus, we talk about a number of basic best practices and professional standards in real estate today, including subjects such as:
- The duties and responsibilities faced by managing brokers in daily business affairs;
- Professional cooperation with clients, customers, and other real estate professionals;
- The meaning and importance of "timely presentation," and
- Managing multiple offers.
Start now and get your renewal in the rear view mirror!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): C0033CORE2021
- Approved By: Washington Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".