Wisconsin 3 Hour Real Estate Ethics and Fair Housing: Course 4
- 3 Hour Course
This 3-hour Ethics and Best Practices Core Class, which is required continuing education for a Wisconsin real estate license renewal, provides a comprehensive overview of ethics and their highly influential role in the real estate profession. This in-depth perspective includes an extensive look at the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics Articles covering:
- When brokers are required to cooperate and when they are exempted from cooperation
- That clear communication of compensation to other licensees is required
- When disclosure of agency status is required
- The duty to protect and promote the client, and
- Licensee's duty to discover only what is reasonably apparent and within their area of expertise
And that barely scratches the surface. In addition to our comprehensive study of ethics, we'll also provide discussions of other critical subjects, including:
- Buyer agency
- Procuring cause and how it is determined
- Dispute resolution and how it relates to procuring cause, and
- Other topics to help achieve a license renewal
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".