Wyoming 24 Hour Salesperson and Associate Broker Required Course Package
- 24 Hour Course
- 4.1 12 Reviews
This 24 hour continuing education package for real estate salespersons and associate brokers consists of general mandatory topics. Individual courses are laid out in the following order:
- Title Insurance, Escrow, and Closing
- Risk Management and Technology
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance
- Inspections and Disclosure
- Agency and Contracts
Students can expect to explore:
- ethical concepts
- contract law (composition, validity, use)
- agency relationship agreements
- rights and responsibilities of various parties in and around a real estate transaction
- violations related to representation
- required disclosures by the United States Code, EPA, and state statutes
- zoning and legal description elements
- environmental concerns
- mineral and air rights
- title issues
- what sellers should include on a property condition statement
- lending and real estate disclosures
- title and deed concerns
- the role of the agent and various third-parties in a real estate transaction
- the escrow and closing process
- data security laws and best practices
- risk mitigation for clients and employees
- developing company policies
- marketing techniques
- online and print media advertising
- best practices for advertising on social media
- regulatory compliance at the state and federal levels
Videos, activities, and imagery are utilized throughout the course to enhance comprehension for visual and auditory learning styles. After each lesson, students will be asked a single question about the material. Incremental quizzes will test the student’s knowledge. Successful completion of all material will unlock the Certificate needed for license renewal.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".