Wyoming Real Estate 4 Hour Inspections and Disclosure
- 4 Hour Course
- 4.1 25 Reviews
This 4 hour continuing education course provides real estate licensees in Wyoming a thorough exploration of required disclosures by the United States Code, EPA, and state statutes; as well as zoning and legal description elements, and environmental concerns. Minor topics of interest include mineral and air rights, title issues, what sellers should include on a property condition statement, and CC&Rs.
Upon completion, students will be able to do the following:
- Describe the physical and economic characteristics of land
- Compute the measurements and plat information of a property
- Dramatize the difference between fixtures and personal property
- Interpret HOA rules and CC&Rs
- Operate with an understanding of zoning, land use, and building codes in the state
- Predict what must be represented on property condition statements
- Recognize the rights of parties regarding mineral discovery and air rights
- Prepare clients for what a title, clouds, and insurance are about
- Predict how certain environmental issues with a property will need to be disclosed or resolved prior to closing
- Emphasize the legal ramifications of not obeying federal environmental protection policies
- Protect themselves and their clients through proactive risk management and proper disclosure
- Expect the arrival of TRID disclosures for clients needing mortgages to finance their property purchases
- Prevent fraud, deceit, and nonmaterial facts on disclosures
- Employ the rectangular survey method to identify parcels
- Apply and relate key lessons from the course to real world scenarios
Videos, stories, and imagery are utilized throughout the course to enhance comprehension for visual and auditory learning styles. After each lesson, students will be asked a single question about the material. Two incremental quizzes will test the students' knowledge. Successful completion of all material will unlock the Certificate needed for license renewal.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1713
- Approved By: Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".