Wyoming Real Estate 4 Hour Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance
- 4 Hour Course
- 4.3 17 Reviews
This 4 hour continuing education course provides real estate licensees in Wyoming a thorough exploration of marketing techniques, online and print media advertising, best practices for advertising on social media, and regulatory compliance at the state and federal levels. Upon completion, students will be able to do the following:
- Dramatize the grounds for which state agencies would discipline agents
- Advertise responsibly and conscientiously in Wyoming
- Comply with the Federal Trade Commission Act, Regulation Z, and Lanham Act
- Construct ads that respect state rules on telephone solicitation and internet advertising
- Write email ad campaigns that do not violate state or federal regulations
- Allow healthy competition by abiding by antitrust laws
- Avoid discrimination and steering tactics in ads
- Obtain permission before utilizing copyrighted material
- Demonstrate understanding of local signage laws
- Utilize a wide variety of marketing techniques in their business
- Interpret relations with customers and other competitors
- Employ acceptable social media advertising tactics
- Apply different advertising methods to different goals and audiences
- Enhance web-based ads based on color techniques
- Promote oneself, one’s business, and firm using a series of presentation-based ideas
- Develop a solid marketing plan
- Apply the lessons learned throughout the course with a real world situation
Videos, stories, and imagery are utilized throughout the course to enhance comprehension for visual and auditory learning styles. After each lesson, students will be asked a single question about the material. Two incremental quizzes will test the students' knowledge. Successful completion of all material will unlock the Certificate needed for license renewal.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1616
- Approved By: Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".