Wyoming Real Estate 4 Hour Risk Management &Technology
- 4 Hour Course
- 4.6 17 Reviews
This 4 hour continuing education course provides real estate licensees in Wyoming a thorough exploration of data security laws and best practices, risk mitigation for clients and employees, and developing company policies that accomplish both. Upon completion, students will be able to do the following:
- Comply with relevant federal and state laws, rules, and regulations
- Establish data security measures to prevent breaches
- Schedule proper retention or destruction of transaction records
- Apply best practices for secure digital communication
- Protect client information utilizing legal guidelines for unique/sensitive information
- Develop company policies that take into account different devices and modes of data exchange
- Implement company policies to mitigate various types of risk
- Predict what kind of insurance will cover specific losses/damages
- Prepare supervisors for who carries liability for accidents
- Analyze their current insurance coverage to ensure state compliance
- Operate with full knowledge of what E&O insurance does and does not cover
- Limit risk when dealing with trust accounts and tenants
- Prioritize the safety of agents, employees, and clients against theft, scamming, and when on-site at a property
- Dramatize and prepare for possible situations agents may encounter when dealing with clients/customers and strangers in the field
- Utilize NAR rules for lock box coverage
- Apply and relate key lessons from the course to real world scenarios
Videos, scenarios, and imagery are utilized throughout the course to enhance comprehension for visual and auditory learning styles. After each lesson, students will be asked a single question about the material. Two incremental quizzes will test the students' knowledge. Successful completion of all material will unlock the Certificate needed for license renewal.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1615
- Approved By: Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".