Wyoming Real Estate 4 Hour Title Insurance, Escrow, & Closing
- 4 Hour Course
- 4.9 27 Reviews
This 4 hour continuing education course provides real estate licensees in Wyoming a thorough exploration of lending and real estate disclosures, title and deed concerns and rights, the role of the agent and various third-parties in a real estate transaction, and the escrow and closing process. Upon completion, students will be able to do the following:
- Predict the flow and conclusion of the escrow process
- Discover the federal lending and disclosing laws regarding credit transactions and certain mortgage types which lenders and borrowers deal with
- Ensure USC real estate settlement procedures are followed
- Abide by state disclosure requirements to sellers and buyers
- Illustrate the role of each party (including third-parties) in a real estate transaction
- Operate one's business with full comprehension of title and deed concerns and rights related to such
- Expect earnest money and closing procedures are handled with care
- Recognize the importance of title insurance
- Emphasize the need for recordation and acknowledge of transactions and amendments
- Discover the TRID forms used in mortgage lending that some clients will need to become familiar with
- Prepare for delays, borrower confusion, and contract concerns with disclosures
- Apply and relate key lessons from the course to real world scenarios
Videos, stories, and imagery are utilized throughout the course to enhance comprehension for visual and auditory learning styles. After each lesson, students will be asked a single question about the material. Two incremental quizzes will test the student's knowledge. Successful completion of all material will unlock the Certificate needed for license renewal.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1710
- Approved By: Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".