Wyoming 45 Hour Complete Sales and Associate Broker CE Package
- 45 Hour Course
- 4.4 12 Reviews
This 45 hour continuing education package for salespersons and associate brokers is divided into 24 hours of mandatory topics and 21 hours of electives. Individual courses are laid out in the following order:
- Title Insurance, Escrow, and Closing
- Risk Management and Technology
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance
- Inspections and Disclosure
- Agency and Contracts
- Ethics and Insurance
- Fair Housing Laws and Agency
- Real Estate Contracts and the Role of an Agent
- Property Rights, Titles, and Taxation
- National Association of REALTORSⓇ’ Code of Ethics
- Math and Contracts (in Real Estate)
- Real Estate Concepts
Videos, activities, and imagery are utilized throughout the course to enhance comprehension for visual and auditory learning styles. After each lesson, students will be asked a single question about the material. Incremental quizzes will test the student’s knowledge. Successful completion of all material will unlock the Certificate needed for license renewal.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".