Wyoming 53 Hour Complete Responsible Broker CE Package
- 53 Hour Course
- 4.2 24 Reviews
This 53 hour continuing education package for Responsible Brokers is divided into 8 hours of brokerage management, 24 hours of general mandatory topics, and 21 hours of electives. Individual courses are laid out in the following order:
- Title Insurance, Escrow, and Closing
- Risk Management and Technology
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance
- Inspections and Disclosure
- Agency and Contracts
- Ethics and Insurance
- Fair Housing Laws and Agency
- Real Estate Contracts and the Role of an Agent
- Property Rights, Titles, and Taxation
- National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics
- Math and Contracts (in Real Estate)
- Real Estate Concepts
Videos, activities, and imagery are utilized throughout the course to enhance comprehension for visual and auditory learning styles. After each lesson, students will be asked a single question about the material. Incremental quizzes will test the student’s knowledge. Successful completion of all material will unlock the Certificate needed for license renewal.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".