Wyoming Real Estate 8 Hour Broker Management Course
- 8 Hour Course
- 4.2 35 Reviews
This 8 hour continuing education course provides real estate licensees in Wyoming a thorough exploration of client trust account management, advertising best practices, fair employment laws, and establishing thorough company policies. Upon completion, students will be able to do the following:
- Maintain (or help maintain) detailed accounting records
- Manage client trust monies in a lawful way
- Track funds in and out of client trust accounts and perform internal audits
- Operate with full recognition of the various financial needs and accounting associated with property management as a business
- Perform trust account reconciliation
- Comply with state trust laws about client trust account management
- Prepare clients for what is included in title insurance and what may be found
- Factor the escrow and closing process into one's schedule for the completion of a transaction
- Employ strategic management styles that benefit supervisees, oneself, and the business as a whole
- Differentiate regular employees from independent contractors
- Establish thorough company policies that touch a wide range of employment and procedural aspects of each job
- Comply with state guidelines on hiring and termination
- Construct fair employment practices and competitive compensation packages
- Interpret the advantages and disadvantages of a partnership-run business structure
- Compensate employees and independent contractors in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Retain records as required under Wyoming Statutes
- Advertise in full compliance with state rules and model standards
- Create clear and effective policies for digital communication between the brokerage and public
- Prevent internal violations and cyber attacks
- Build and manage a winning team
- Maintain documentation in case of investigation or legal dispute
- Avoid potentially unethical situations related to antitrust laws
- Acquire E&O coverage per state administrative rules
- Apply and relate key lessons from the course to real world scenarios
Videos, stories, and imagery are utilized throughout the course to enhance comprehension for visual and auditory learning styles. After each lesson, students will be asked a single question about the material. Four incremental quizzes will test the students' knowledge. Successful completion of all material will unlock the Certificate needed for license renewal.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1619
- Approved By: Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".