This 9 hour package is designed to provide Wyoming real estate professionals with an overview of important topics and concepts. This package covers topics such as;
- provisions of the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- mathematics and real estate calculations
- professional real estate activities
- the closing process
- comparative market analyses.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1139
- Approved By: Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.