Alabama Real Estate License Classes Online
Get started on the path to your new career by taking our Alabama Real Estate Commission approved real estate Salesperson pre-licensing course with the confidence of knowing that you will get the education you need At Your Pace Online. If you have any questions, our world class customer service team is here to help, don't hesitate to call us at 1-877-724-6150.
We are an Alabama Real Estate Commission approved pre-license education provider (Provider ID 109278).
Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Course (60 hour Deluxe Package)
This Package Includes:
- 60-Hour Alabama Salesperson Pre-License course
- Review Questions Throughout
- Top Notch Customer Support Via Phone, Email, or Chat
- Course Completion Certificate
- Downloadable PDF Version of the Entire Class
- Real Estate Exam Prep
Alabama Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Course (60 hours)
This 60 hour course will prepare students to take the Alabama Licensing Test for Real Estate Agents. It covers all of the topics addressed on the test, and quizzes students periodically to ensure retention of information.
This course will cover:
- Agency Relationships
- Types & Rights of Ownership
- Finance Concepts and Methods
- Real Property Measurements & Valuation
- Marketing and Advertising Regulations
- Property Management Principles & Practices
- Real Estate Calculations
How to Get an Alabama Real Estate License
In order to obtain your Alabama Salesperson License you must:
- Meet the application requirements by
- Being a U.S. citizen, permanent resident alien, or legally present in the U.S.
- Being at least 19 years old
- Being a High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Not having been convicted of a felony or crime involving moral turpitude
- Not having had a real estate license revoked in the last 2 years
- Complete an approved 60 Hour Salesperson Pre-License course.
- Complete the licensing examination.
Alabama State Approval Letters
Alabama Real Estate Commission Approved Courses
1383 2ND AVENUE
GOLD HILL, OR 97527
COURSE APPROVAL NOTICE
The following courses have been approved through September 30, 2021:
087: DE - SALESPERSON PRELICENSE - AYPOREALESTATE.COM 60 Hours
202: DE - REAL ESTATE ESSENTIALS - 9 HOURS - AYPOREALESTATE.COM 9 Hours
601: DE - RISK MANAGEMENT - AVOIDING VIOLATIONS - AYPOREALESTATE.COM 3 Hours
741: DE - RISK MANAGEMENT FOR BROKERS - AYPOREALESTATE.COM 3 Hours
745: DE - RISK MANAGEMENT FOR SALESPERSONS - AYPOREALESTATE.COM 3 Hours
This course approval notice may be printed at any time during the current period for an updated list of approved courses.