Kentucky Real Estate Continuing Education Online
Complete your continuing education to renew your KY real estate license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace online in order to help you maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion available and we will report your course completion to the commission for you automatically.
We are approved by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission as an online CE provider (KY Commission on Proprietary Education non-resident school license # NR-0125).
Kentucky 6 Hour Core CE Course
This course was designed by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission. It is required that Kentucky real estate licensees take the Core course once every 4 years. This Kentucky Core course covers:
- The KREC Website and License Law Updates
- Agency Information
- Law Changes Related to Real Estate
- A review of Listings and Selling Practices
Kentucky 6 Hour Real Estate Financing
This 6 hour package of educational content is designed to provide Kentucky real estate professionals with the required 3 hours of Law and an overview of important topics and concepts related to the financing of real estate transactions. This package will cover such topics as relevant lending laws, sources of funds, loans, government loan programs, and documents used in the financing of real estate transactions.
CE Requirements to Renew a KY Real Estate License
- Beginning January 1 2020 Kentucky Real Estate agents will renew their license by March 31 every other year. However, all CE is still due by December 31 annually.
- Most Sales Associates and Brokers are required to obtain 6 hours of CE every year.
- Of those 6 Hours, 3 hours must be on Legal Topics.
- Every 4 years Salesperson and Brokers must take the Kentucky Core Class.