Illinois 24 Hour Complete Managing Broker CE Package
- 24 Hour Course
- 4.1 49 Reviews
This all-in-one continuing education package makes renewing a managing broker license in the state of Illinois easy. In one package, students receive:
Our 4-hour continuing education course for Illinois brokers, which includes:
- An examination of Illinois’ Real Estate License Act of 2000
- An exploration into agency and agency relationships
- An explanation of brokerage agreements and required disclosure
- Our 12-hour broker management course, which includes:
- An examination and explanation of recent updates to the Real Estate Licensing Act, with example scenarios for help in digesting and implementing the changes
- Practical information for adequately supervising licensees and their real estate activities, including tips for virtual management
- A discussion of the requirements and methods for compliance within a formal office policy and procedures manual. Also highlighted in this course is the importance of regular training and documentation of all interactions and changes.
- Our 8-hour Illinois real estate elective course, which includes:
- A primer in starting a real estate business along with techniques for managing the business and employees
- 1-hour sexual harassment prevsintion training for real estate professionals
- And much more!
Videos, stories, and imagery are utilized throughout the course to enhance comprehension for visual and auditory learning styles. After each lesson, students will be asked a single question about the material.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Illinois Division of Real Estate
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".