Kacie Goff is an AYPORealEstate writer with more than a decade of real estate writing experience.
From career planning advice to state-specific requirements for license renewal, Kacie is an exceptional resource for real estate wisdom. Check out her articles for in-depth explorations of regulatory procedures, real estate school rankings, exam tips, and more.
In addition to real estate, Kacie hones her skills covering topics like accounting best practices, state regulation, and smart home technology. You can also find her work on sites like CNET, Bankrate, MSN, The Simple Dollar and Yahoo.
When she isn't sharing her deep expertise with AYPORealEstate, Kacie spends her time running her own marketing content and copywriting agency — Jot Content — from her home in sunny Ventura, California.
- How This Real Estate Affiliate Program Helps You Earn More
- Can I apply for a Florida Real Estate License with a Criminal Record?
- How Much Does It Cost to Get a Real Estate License in Florida?
- How Do I Get a Michigan Real Estate License?
- Step-by-Step Guide to Renewing a Georgia Real Estate License
Kacie's Career Resources
- Planning for a Career in Real Estate
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent in 5 Easy Steps
- What's the Difference Between Mortgage Brokers and Loan Officers?
- Is a Career as a Mortgage Loan Originator a Good One?
- Tips to Help You Pass Your Real Estate Exam